In the investment challenge start-ups can pitch their company to investors in three different stages and participate in match making with investors.
• Stand-up Early stage ideas, TRL <5, Typical financing requirement < 100 keuro
• Start-up Clear business model, TRL 5-7, Typical financing requirement 100-1000 keuro
• Scale-up Established business model, TRL 5-7, Typical financing requirement >500 keuro
In the customer challenge start-ups can discuss with customer’s their product and learn about the possibilities for demonstration of their products at the demo sites of the Water Campus.
Design challenge In the design challenge will be supported by a design team to re-design their innovation
Provide information on: turnover, # of employees, profit, type of financing
• ASAP: Confirm your interest to participate per mail
NB: the available places are limited, early submissions have priority so therefore confirm asap.
• May 16: deadline for submission of draft pitch presentation (investor challenge)
• May 19: opportunity for trial presentation via videolink (investor challenge)
• May 24: deadline for sending in final pitch presentation (investor challenge)
• May 25: We meet in Leeuwarden!
Contact: Leon Korving, email@example.com,+31-6-52438349
Required structure of the pitch presentation (investor challenge).
1. Introduction (5% of the time)
2. The value proposition (25% of the time)
– Customer needs/benefits
3. Business model
– Market (segments, drivers, potential)
– Business model 25% of the time
4. Team and company status 20% of the time
5. Funding requirements 25% of the time
– Financials, revenue forecasts
– Proposition for partners / investors
Pitch presentations for the categories “standup” and “startup” are open to all persons interested. Pitch presentations for the category “scale-up” are closed sessions.