Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Time: 9h15 – 16h30
Venue: Stadsschouwburg De Harmonie, Ruiterskwartier 4, 8911 BP Leeuwarden (The Netherlands)
Parking: see for map in additional information
EIP Water Conference programme
The 3rd EIP Water Conference will foster innovation in the European water sector by showcasing the experience of innovators and the lessons they have learnt. The conference will give inspiring ideas, discuss a variety of outspoken and conflicting viewpoints about the “right” approach for innovation, and help nurture and establish partnerships. Participants will learn the direction the European Commission and EIP Water are taking to overcome the established 5 key barriers & bottlenecks to innovation in water in Europe, and gain insights on regulation, financing and public-private partnerships. Several side events and site visits will enrich the programme, including a chance for guests to visit the renowned R&D facilities at the WaterCampus in Leeuwarden.
7 things participants can expect from the 3rd EIP Water Conference
- Learn the lessons of experienced water innovators in Europe
- Gain insight into the regulatory and financial framework, public-private partnerships and how to successfully establish innovation
- Hear the direction the European Commission is taking to foster innovation in water in Europe
- Network with potential collaboration partners and become part of the EIP Water Marketplace
- Get to know the funding and financial instruments available
- Learn about best practice in public procurement
- Visit unique testing facilities and water innovation sites
The 2016 EIP Water Conference is free of charge; registration is required and is now open.
Welcome to Leeuwarden in February 2016!